Monday 11 April 2016

now and then...

Hello all
A few more positive things coming up, I am still out and about running and actually getting a bit faster which is nice! my injured icalf is still not 100% but it is getting there and I am taking it slowly.
The other good news hopefully some new reviews as I get out on the  more, there is definitely a review for the Arc’teryx Norvan SL jacket coming up as I won one in a competition at Ellis Brigham Outdoor equipment store. The is also hopefully going to be a walking boots review when I can replace mine.

 I am also looking at trying to complete the Mountain Leader qualification, I want to do this as I would like try help others who are going through and been through depression an anxiety receive the benefits from the hills and mountains, it is pretty expensive though so will take time to fund and also the social side of the course would be a huge step forward for me.

so I am trying to create some positives for me, and hopefully others too.

hope this finds you all well
Gareth (TheTryAth)

No comments:

Post a Comment