Tuesday 23 June 2015

Suns out, Run out!

Hi
 Last week was better run wise I managed a couple of longer runs, and 8 miler and took it up to a 10 miler with trail running pack on Sunday. My pace is slower than I was running before injury but really not worried about that at moment just happy to be completing the miles.

Today was first run of this week and to be honest I did not feel good today mood was really down, so decided a shorter run(5mile) and alongside the River as it was a sunny day might help improve things....it did I am feeling a lot better, I've said it before but getting out around nature might not solve all problems but it DOES help! lots of people walking, jogging and cycling there too today and although its not chatting with people(anxiety is bad at moment so social contact has dropped too...easier to write here than actually talk to people) it just felt better to be part of something others are doing too.


Hope this finds all well, and hope you all can get out and enjoy nature too, does wonders for mental health :)

Gareth (TheTryAth)
https://twitter.com/thetryath

No comments:

Post a Comment