Wednesday 13 May 2015

Deuter Guide 45+ Daypack - REVIEW

Hi
 While I was on the trip in Brecon Beacons I got to take out my Deuter Guide 45+ Daypack, I've been really pleased with this pack so decided post my review.

Description

Physically its a robust pack with two sections and plenty of access zips with the main compartment having a top and two side opening, the lower section with a sturdy zip too. the body is slightly narrow as with most Alpine packs. The back section is really comfortably padded along with the shoulder straps.

Field Test

I took this out for its first longer test on the Brecon Beacons and it did a great job, packs well as once you gear is in the straps tighten up to make the pack very secure, as for comfort once the pack is on and the chest/waist straps fasten you hardly feel it. I did some light running with it even and a good paced walk no rubbing at all.

Conclusion

I'm very happy with this pack its a great size for a daypack, well constructed versatile.

Photo's



SPECS

  • Long back lengths for those who are 170 cm to 195 cm tall
  • Detachable Vari Flex hip belt
  • Side zips for easy access to buried items
  • SOS-Label
  • Height adjustable lid closure with central zipped compartment and valuables pocket
  • Snow skirt
  • Detachable rope lashing strap
  • Compression straps (can be fastened over middle of pack)
  • Wet pocket
  • Valuables pocket
  • Hydration system compatible
  • Removable foam mat
  • Bottom compartment with removable separator
       

    • No comments:

      Post a Comment