Wednesday 18 February 2015

Preparing for a few busy running weeks!

Hi to all
 Well I have a busy few weeks as finished a course of therapy and been struggling without it need to find some more support to cope with dealing depression. I've also been trying prepare for a 10 mile run this Sunday 22/02 and the following Sunday a half marathon in Anglesey.
been trying mix it up with some distance run and a few speedy runs to up my pace as would like beat my last half marathon time. Also been working harder in the gym on rowing and  cross trainer circuits.,
I have started putting more time in the pool too as want to up my swimming strength and stamina for some open water swimming this year as that's on my list of events to complete this year.

will update after the 10 miler, hope everyone is ok and running and feeling well

Gareth

No comments:

Post a Comment