Saturday 3 January 2015

Walk before you can run...

Hello folks today thought I'd post about another activity walking! as the classic saying goes walk before you can run...I still walk every day even when running (not just to the fridge or to turn tv on anymore though) although I have the advantage of my dog  Alfie the furry fitness machine, but walking really does help in mood gets me out our lessens the down spells.
It also helps stretch out legs after or before a run, and if like me you have a lot of old injuries which crop up then when cannot run at least keeps muscles working and burning those calories...I personally think winter is the best time for walks the countryside is interesting and a bit of cold invigorates and get you going.

so if think of starting running be kind to yourself and get out for a good few long walks first :)

No comments:

Post a Comment