Tuesday 28 October 2014

Brooks Mens 5'' Essential Run Short - Gear Review

Hi all decided to start doing some reviews of new gear when I pick it up,so this is a review of +Brooks Running   5" Essential run shorts I purchased.
The shorts material is good not some cheap fabric they are fairly robust and light as expected,although black they do have some reflective details but these are small and not too noticeable.
They have side pockets which are not zip up but there is also a small key size pocket which does zip up for security

The shorts are very comfortable and the length is no too short I would and will wear these to train in the gym too,where as some of the shorter length running shorts I would not.
all in all a good buy and I would happily get another pair in future.




No comments:

Post a Comment